Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains is about to kick off next Thursday and let me just say this, I’m a fan. My friend Scott and I have decided to put on a Fantasy Survivor League with the help of Fantasy Survivor. (If you check out the Fantasy Survivor link, note the .net at the end of the url. I can only imagine what FantasySurvivor.com takes you to. Check at your own risk)
There is a legit set of rules to Fantasy Survivor and if you’ve ever played Fantasy Pick’em, you’ve got the idea. Really though, all you need to do is make a pick each week for 5 different categories:
- Reward: Which Survivor will win or help participate in winning the Reward Challenge, if any.
- Immunity: Which Survivor will win or help participate in winning the Immunity Challenge, if any.
- Voted Off: Which Survivor will be Voted Off or leave the show.
- Safe: Which Survivor will NOT be voted off during an episode.
- Mystery Question – The Mystery Question will be a different question each week. The answer to this question will relate to none, one or more than one of the remaining Survivors. Additionally, Mystery Question answers do NOT include activities that occur during either the Reward or Immunity Challenges.
You also have a MVP which is a player you stick with from Week 1 and you gain additional points for each challenge they win individually. It’s going to be awesome! If you want to join just go to Fantasy Survivor and sign up for a free account. Our Tribe ID is “9094”, our Tribe Name is “JeffAsksQuestionsThatTieExactlyIntoAllTheTwistsGoingOnWithinTheGameOfSurvivorUnbeknownstToTheTribes” and the Tribe Password is “jeffismyhomeboy”. Additionally, the entry fee to join is $2.00 just to make things interesting.
Jeff Probst, the face of Survivor, has been around since the show’s inception and if anyone has tuned into the show, you know Jeff likes to be the antagonist. He’s one to poke and prod every contestant while at Tribal Council. He apparently watches all the video taken of the 3 days between and listens to every conversation (or his crew does) and then he goes on to tell everyone all about them in Tribal Council. If anyone listens during those elimination meetings, I’m pretty sure they can figure out what the H is going on. He’s fantastic at what he does and I enjoy how uncomfortable he makes everyone feel in the room. He’s also got a knack for putting out fires. CHICKEN TETRAZZINI!!