2012: The Year of the ?uestion Mark.
In a nutshell, I:
- road tripped the California coast following the Thunder on a West Coast swing.
- sold the first house I owned.
- moved in with my sister and niece.
- drank coffee on the beach daily.
- swam with seals and dolphins in La Jolla.
- held Kinsey for an entire night when she was sick.
- commuted in LA.
- found my way to Austin.
- watched friends get married.
- worked 3 days a week.
- trained 7.
- became a psuedo-hipster.
- had an
- fell in love… with food trucks.
- discovered how a city “runs.”
- finished 140.6 miles in under 12 hours.
- recorded the fastest time ever to sell everything in a room and move cities: just shy of 32 hours.
- grew my hair out.
- drove across the United States… CA-OK, OK-SC.
- spent, regrettably, too little time on my Halloween costume.
- watched Blake Bell ruin Oklahoma State in person.
- had a total of 6 roommates, 5 of them being women.
- celebrated my 28th birthday with pumpkin pie.
- met new friends.
- became a Crossfit Endurance coach.
- determined karma may be a real thing.
The only thing that was for certain in 2012 was uncertainty. Looking back, I had an incredible year of adventures, journeys and enough time road tripping for hours and hours of self-reflection. Thank you to everyone who made 2012 quite an amazing year. See you around the bend, 2013.